Senior Backend Developer
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science by which to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination and deliver impressive returns for our clients.
As a senior developer, you will develop and deliver high-quality digital platforms based on the .NET/Microsoft umbrella of technologies. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will build technology solutions that enable our world-class clients to succeed.
You have extensive experience with web projects. While your primary focus is on .Net development and architecture, you also understand frontend technologies and how the entire tech stack fits together in a modern web project.
Located in Copenhagen or Aarhus, Denmark, as part of AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth and to your work/life balance. At AKQA, we believe in Love and Respect – for the work, for the clients and for each other.
- Expertise in programming, including ASP.NET/MVC and C#.
- Understanding of the web: protocols, architecture, infrastructure, Azure, proxies, load balancing, high availability, databases, etc.
- Understanding of modern patterns and practices: Unit testing, Inversion of Control, repository, MVC, Continuous Integration, DevOps, etc.
- Sitecore, Optimizely (EPiServer), Umbraco or other relevant CMS experience.
- Preferably eCommerce solutions experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Great communicative skills, enabling you to gather input from the rest of the team.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- English language skills, Danish is a plus.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply