Senior Business Analyst (Web & E-commerce)
At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients maximise their return on investment. Responsible for team performance, they provide team members with the tools, support and training essential to delivering the most effective result possible.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be highly motivated and even more meticulous. You’ll have a passion for delivering digital solutions that are as polished as they are innovative, capturing necessary requirements and significantly contributing to architecting a solution that fits them perfectly. You’ll work closely with clients, project management and our Technical and User Experience teams.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Define and document product requirements.
- Prioritise product features and requirements in collaboration with our client/s.
- Develop detailed functional specifications, including processes and functionality.
- Work closely with client/s and our experience designers/engineers to design, develop and deliver new products.
- Define, document and manage Scrum sprint backlog (Epics, Stories, etc.).
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience in web/eCommerce projects preferable.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to focus on both the big picture and smallest details.
- Strong experience is requirements gathering and definition; writing user stories, developing process diagrams.
- Strong experience in developing detailed functional specifications.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills. Able to present to a range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent documentation and time-management skills.
- Meticulous in your work, with high attention to detail.
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence or similar task workflow/shared documentation tools.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply