Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Senior Campaign Producer
Analytics is one of the fastest-growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities — including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their businesses, more than ever with data at the heart of making this future a reality.
We are looking for a Senior Campaign Producer (also known as a Marketing Automation Specialist) to help deliver cross-channel campaigns for our clients. You will be responsible for the execution of campaigns, as well as post-campaign analysis and feedback to our clients. You’ll work with marketing automation specialists, clients and other AKQA specialists on strategy, content, creative, development and design. You’ll also understand the business and marketing objectives behind integrated and innovative campaigns across a range of market-leading technologies.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Work collaboratively with clients and AKQA teams to understand and deliver campaigns.
- Effectively translate marketing briefs into technical delivery requirements.
- Create AKQA campaign briefs based on understanding client solutions.
- Translate client business requirements into deliverables.
- Work with AKQA partner technologies such as Adobe Campaign to plan, build and deploy campaign workflows.
- Work cohesively with AKQA partner technologies such as Adobe Campaign and Tableau Reporting to evaluate/analyse campaign performance.
- Monitor ongoing campaign activity delivered by AKQA against agreed metrics.
- Manage change requests for existing/future planned campaigns.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong experience of working within campaign management within agency or client-side.
- Strong experience of campaign development from brief to execution.
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, with a proactive attitude.
- Strong time-management skills to deliver multiple projects/campaigns.
- Technical experience of working with Adobe Campaign, Marketo, IBM Unica, Responsys, Exact Target or other similar cross-channel marketing technologies.
- Exceptional with numbers.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply