San Francisco, United States
Senior Client Manager
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in some of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Senior Client Managers at AKQA directly participate in developing marketing strategies and communication plans and possess a thorough knowledge of marketing principles. Our Senior Client Managers are charismatic, design and technology enthusiasts who display the kind of organized, buttoned-up management skills required to keep abreast of the current market and juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Effective communication, a collaborative, empathic nature, and top-notch presentation skills are also necessary to deal effectively with clients and keep the team to deadlines. Additionally, AKQA Senior Client Managers must demonstrate a strong understanding of their Client's business and initiate business-building ideas on behalf of the Agency and Client.
- At least 5 - 7 years of agency experience
- Experience leading marketing programs, from strategy to creative to execution
- Previous experience managing creatives, strategy and project management teams in the creation, design, development, production and launch of complex marketing campaigns
- Proven experience with strategic, analytical and production processes
- Ownership of client services responsibilities, both internally and externally
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to lead and manage the team across multiple avenues and all disciplines
- Desire to work on innovative projects and knowledgeable about new trends in marketing
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and is organized, specifically when it comes to client creative deliverables
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.