London, United Kingdom
Senior Content Manager
At AKQA, we blend the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination and deliver impressive returns for our clients.
As a member of the AKQA Creative department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through progressive ideas, creativity, and brand design. You will impact digital communications, marketing, and advertising — all while inspiring the world’s best brands to create a better future.
AKQA offers immediate access to world-renowned thought-leaders: influential authors, athletes, artists, and entrepreneurs. It’s a meritocratic culture, encouraging individual ownership and surrounding employees with the brightest minds in their field.
Senior Content Managers work with the wider AKQA account team and client, undertaking the content planning and copywriting across the client’s global web and social channels. The role involves owning the editorial calendar, developing and copywriting content, as well as general social channel management for one of the world’s finest luxury brands.
- Manage and develop the editorial calendar across web and social channels.
- Conceptualise and write compelling, on-brand editorial and copy across web and social.
- Develop and evolve brand content; continually discover new storytelling approaches and executions.
- Serve as the resident social media expert; understand the nuances of existing channels and the opportunities of unexplored channels.
- Build upon existing social media followers with engaging, educated, and data-driven decision-making.
- Act as liaison between Design, Copy, Project Management, Data, and the client — bringing day-to-day tasks and campaigns to life with boundless energy, ideas, and enthusiasm.
- Achieve high internal and external client satisfaction.
- Approach all projects with relentless attention to detail.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in copywriting, content strategy, and journalism is required.
- Proven experience in the luxury sector is required.
- Proven social media and content management skills are required.
- Proven experience working in a creative/digital agency environment is advantageous.
- Photoshop skills are valuable.
PLEASE NOTE: Initially this is a fixed term contract until December 2021.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply