Senior Content Strategist
Comprised of content strategists and writers, this team of problem solvers and storytellers help clients elevate their communications and interactive experiences. Content strategists harness research and insights to shape strategic direction, which writers leverage, drawing on narrative instincts to realise the power of the story. Together, they enhance each experience and achieve results for clients.
Our Senior Content Strategists work closely with user experience specialists, digital designers, technical developers and creative, campaign and data strategists. They translate user and business requirements into content strategy solutions within complex project environments.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Develop business-focused content strategies for brands and their digital platforms and channels.
- Undertake research and elicit insights through stakeholder interviews, website data analytics, content audits, gap analyses, competitor and landscape reviews and more.
- Collaborate with Content and cross-discipline members, to deliver the highest standard digital content.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Demonstrated content strategy experience, ideally 4+ years.
- Time-management skills that allow you to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience guiding others to deliver the highest standard of digital content.
- Research and organisational skills that enable you to create business-focused content strategies.
- Business experience within digital communications and marketing, with a focus on content strategy.
- Exceptional talent for creative problem-solving.
- Collaborative approach that enables you to forge partnerships with both clients and colleagues.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.