San Francisco, United States
Senior Content Strategist
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district—the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry—AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Content strategists harness research and insights for strategic clarity, working alongside writers who draw on narrative instincts to realize the power of the story. Together, they enhance each experience and drive invaluable results for our clients across all channels and media. As a Senior Content Strategist at AKQA in San Francisco, you'll focus on driving the performance of our clients’ digital presence through customer-centric research, data and insights.
- Develop business-focused content strategies for brands' digital platforms and channels
- Create strategic, user-centric content audits, analyses and development plans
- Identify opportunities to sell-in new business and act as a Future Guide by pro-actively building and managing client relationships
- Collaborate with MSP, XD and Technology to identify and implement innovative content technology solutions (e.g. ML tools)
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement to ensure output of the highest quality
- Manage content strategy recruiting resourcing, utilization, capacity and profitability
- Collaborate with content writers to ensure craft excellence to maximize ROI for clients
- Monitor strategic performance and provide constructive feedback in reviews
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Demonstrated content strategy experience, ideally 5+ years
- Excellent time-management skills, working on multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience working with seasoned specialists and a respectful, collaborative mindset
- Research and organizational skills that underpin business-focused content strategies
- Digital communications and marketing acumen
- Exceptional talent for creative problem-solving and passion for emerging technology
- The ability to build, manage and grow client relationships with finesse and positivity
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.