Atlanta, United States
Senior Content Strategist
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Content Strategists at AKQA are curious thinkers who want to investigate, understand and organize to create a better future, with a specific focus on the content that powers our clients’ experiences and serves their customers’ needs. To us, content is more than words on a screen, it is the story and information that drives brands and products forward. In this role, the Senior Content Strategist will lead the content experience for one or more projects, from auditing the current experience, identifying the gaps and opportunities, creating an ideal state and developing a plan to get there. The Content Strategist will work closely with the client, the Content Strategy Director and an integrated project team to formulate and deliver smart, tailored content frameworks, recommendations and systems that can serve our clients’ needs.
Based in the center of midtown, our Atlanta studio is as vibrant as its location. With a core focus on digital products and services, we are visionaries and makers, combining strategy, creative and technology to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for our clients.
Our culture celebrates diversity, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create a better future, and ensuring we have an unfair share of the best talent in Atlanta.
- Shape content strategies that consider the needs of our client, their users, and the assignment
- Consume large quantities of research and data – digital analytics, consumer behavior, industry benchmarks and academic studies – to extract insights and develop informed perspectives
- Identify measures of success to help test hypotheses or track outcomes
- Organize and clarify information through structure and rigor
- Work cross-functionally with strategists, user experience designers, copywriters, creatives and technology professionals
- Craft presentations that weave the strategic thinking and solutions into a clear, compelling story
- Deliver presentations internally and to clients
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- At least 4 years of experience working in content strategy, digital strategy or digital content creation, and a list of projects you can share that show your thoughtfulness and approach
- Strong writing and editing skills
- A love of writing outside of work is always appreciated
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply