Atlanta, United States
Senior Content Strategist
Senior Content Strategist –
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Content strategists at AKQA are curious thinkers who want to investigate, understand and organize to create a better future, with a specific focus on the content that powers our clients’ experiences. To us, content is more than text on a screen, it is the story and information that drives our clients’ brands and products forward.
In this role, the Senior Content Strategist will lead the content experience for one or more projects, from auditing the current experience, identifying the gaps and opportunities, creating an ideal state and developing a plan to get there. They will work closely with the client, the Content Strategy Director and an integrated project team to formulate and deliver smart, tailored, content frameworks, recommendations and systems that balance user, brand and business needs, and bring impactful digital products, services and experience ecosystems to life.
- Consistently deliver high-quality content strategy outputs across content strategy focused assignments and as a part of ongoing digital product and service workflows
- Analyze and balance user, client and project needs to develop relevant and effective approaches
- Consume large quantities of information and data – content, behavioral and cognitive data, industry and academic research – to inform perspectives, with a mind to measuring and tracking outcomes
- Work cross-functionally with other strategists, user experience designers, copywriters, creatives and technology professionals to develop content strategy approaches and bring them to life through thoughtful and elegant experiences
- Champion and apply experience principles and/or voice and tone guides across experience design and development
- Write interface copy or longer-form content as needed
- Develop clear points of view and present them effectively both internally and to clients
- Management and analysis of quantitative and qualitative research
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience working in content strategy, digital strategy or digital content creation, and a list of projects you can share that show your thoughtfulness and approach
- Strong writing and editing skills. A love of writing outside of work is always appreciated
- Comfortable with the unknown, in fact, it sparks your curiosity
- Enjoy applying structure and rigor to disorganized information to find new insights and clarity
- Deep consumer empathy and experience working in human-centered design environments
- High level of attention to detail
- At least 4 years working in content strategy for digital experiences or ecosystems
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply