Atlanta, United States
Senior Conversational Experience Architect
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
A Senior Conversational Experience Architect is responsible for the design and development of conversational experiences. This includes, but is not limited to, voice skills & actions, chat bots, and all other two-way, text or voice-based marketing and support services.
You will be responsible for strategically & technically designing and maintaining these systems for our clients, adopting and disseminating best practices and actively helping to upskill various members of a cross-discipline team.
- Understand how business, brands and customers interact, with a deep knowledge of the role that conversational design plays in this relationship
- Provide clear and persuasive communication of strategic recommendations to internal and external teams, across a variable level of understanding.
- Able to create and disseminate executional best practices and tooling recommendations
- Able to dig into creative and technical executional detail with thought and finesse and be part of the hands-on development and design process.
- Willing to help lead and inspire a cross-discipline team to create and deliver remarkable, influential and impactful conversational experiences
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- 2+ years’ experience working directly in teams producing conversational experiences such as chatbots and voice skills/actions.
- 2+ years of producing UX design for conversational experiences, including flows & prototypes.
- 2+ years of executional experiential strategy
- 1+ years of technical development experience, with granular understanding of tools and frameworks to support conversational experiences such as Microsoft Bot Framework, IBM Watson, Google Actions APIs, Alexa Skill SDK and NLP services such as Microsoft LUIS
- You have cross-discipline knowledge and are able to effectively communicate with both creative and technical teams
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- Experience within the airline industry is a plus
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.