Atlanta, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
Senior Copywriters are a mix of editorial and concept writers from a range of backgrounds with experience writing for digital. What unites them is imaginativeness, appetite for challenge and raw talent. You will work with other members of the creative team to develop innovative concepts and develop ideas through to final copy stage, working to understand the client’s tone-of-voice and write compelling, on-brand copy.
The initial ask for this role will involve developing longer form content to support digital travel experiences. The Senior Copywriter will conduct research, draft content, balance SEO recommendations and will need to develop a working understanding of the digital platform and design/template systems, all while embracing the client’s brand and voice. Experience working on digital tools and services, writing longer form content and familiarity will the travel industry will be beneficial.
- Capable of breaking down content provided by the client in order to produce exceptional and creative copy
- Experience conducting information, online research to support writing
- Inspires and embraces challenges and new ways of thinking
- Create and manage original, persuasive and conceptually compelling work
- Collaborate with client and internal teams
- Support team members in all departments to bring vision to life
- Able to write beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients and audience
- Comfortable incorporating SEO recommendations into content development
- Familiarity and experience with travel industry or travel writing preferred
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong proficiency in the craft of writing
- Consistent conceptual thinking
- Compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting within a variety of project types
- Actively seeks creative opportunities and projects
- Desires mentorship when required
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.