At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district—the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry—AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Senior Copywriters are a mix of editorial and concept writers from a range of backgrounds with experience writing for digital. What unites them is imaginativeness, appetite for challenge and raw talent. You will work with other members of the creative team to develop innovative concepts and develop ideas through to final copy stage, working to understand the client’s tone-of-voice and write compelling, on-brand copy.
- Capable of breaking down content provided by the client in order to produce exceptional and creative copy
- Experience conducting information, online research to support writing
- Inspires and embraces challenges and new ways of thinking
- Create and manage original, persuasive and conceptually compelling work
- Collaborate with client and internal teams
- Support team members in all departments to bring vision to life
- Able to write beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients and audience
- Comfortable incorporating SEO recommendations into content development
- Familiarity and experience with travel industry or travel writing preferred
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong proficiency in the craft of writing
- Consistent conceptual thinking
- Compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting within a variety of project types
- Actively seeks creative opportunities and projects
- Desires mentorship when required
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.