London, United Kingdom
As a member of the AKQA Creative department, you will influence changes in consumer behavior through ideas, creativity and the use of technology.
You will provide leadership for the brands you work on, understand a brand’s tone-of-voice and write compelling, on-brand copy. You will create innovative concepts and push the idea through to the final outputs.
- Leads by example to inspire colleagues to create innovative ideas that deliver successful solutions.
- Writes compelling, beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients, audiences and media.
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Able to develop tone of voice for brands, as well as write comprehensive guidelines.
- Able to write scripts for film content and experienced in production.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A successful track record of copywriting and concepting.
- Experience of nurturing client relationships.
- Understanding Russian youth culture and native level language would be bonus but not essential.
- Able to travel abroad for production and meetings.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.