New York, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Senior Copywriters at AKQA approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, while creating inspiring distinctive, effective and truly remarkable work. You will provide leadership for the brands you work on, understand a brand’s tone-of-voice and write compelling, on-brand copy. Working with Art Directors, you will create innovative concepts and push the idea through to copy. You will provide support to the Associate Creative Director by ensuring the quality of work produced by more junior members of the team is of high standards.
The city that never sleeps provides us with constant inspiration. We harness this in the heart of Union Square, where old meets new.
Our New York studio offers teams the opportunity to produce innovative work that moves world-class companies, and their communities forward. All disciplines collaborate to find the best solution while delivering each aspect to the highest standard. From products and services to imaginative storytelling, our shared vision is to create experiences that drive progress and results. We are fortunate to partner with forward-thinking clients, including Verizon, IBM, Mayo Clinic, HSS, Volvo, and Campari.
We empower our teams and clients to make what’s next, while working towards the ultimate acknowledgement, “Only in New York!”
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills
- Write scripts for video/film/radio/animation, casting and attending recordings; as well as a broad range of online or offline copy; including, ad campaigns, HTML/rich media emails, online campaigns, microsites, websites or mobile
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work
- Remain proactive in answering a brief, while pushing ideas beyond what’s asked for
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that shows craft in copywriting and storytelling
- Passionate and driven about the craft itself
- Proven creative success working in collaborative multi-functional teams
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply