San Francisco, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - AKQA’s SF Studio offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Our Copywriters play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user. The Senior Copywriter at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Senior Copywriter will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. You will craft exceptional copy and storytelling with some direction.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences with some supervision
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA
- Ability to generate clever, conceptual headlines and well written body copy for websites, e-mails, advertising campaigns, and mobile content
Skills and Experience
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting, clever headlines and concepting experience within a variety of advertising campaigns and digital content
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind
- You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- 5+ years of experience writing advertising copy within an ad agency
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know