Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
AKQA creatives combine artistry and competence to strategic insights to create beautiful ideas that move the world. Copywriters at AKQA are skilled and dedicated storytellers, committed to craft high-quality outputs that delight customers and deliver results for clients. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
As a Senior Copywriter at AKQA you will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable, approaching every brief with fresh eyes and avoiding familiar solutions. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, bringing creative thought in the conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services.
Based in either our Venice or Milan studio, you will join a disciplined cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Due to the current situation we are mostly working remotely; since your health is our first priority, the interview process and the onboarding can be organised either in person or virtually.
- You have 4-7+ years of experience
- You are a systematic writer who can handle high-volume interactive copy
- You inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- You get excited about scale and functional projects
- You can collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA
- You speak Italian and English fluently, and are able to work effectively in both languages.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting within a variety of interactive and digital focused projects
- You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- You are able to inspire and provide mentorship, embracing the challenges and new ways of thinking.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply