Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Our Copywriters play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
The Senior Copywriter at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Copywriter will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. They craft exceptional copy and storytelling with some direction.
You will be directly working with our Senior Creatives across the complete range of prestigious accounts and leading teams of copy and thought leadership.
From our location in Cairo’s 6th October office in Al Guezira Plaza – the middle of a lively area filled with restaurants and experiences - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in a brand new modern 0ffice.
· 4+ years experience working in a creative agency or digital atmosphere
· Fluent in English and Arabic with a strong command for written and spoken.
· Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills.
· Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
· Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences with some supervision.
· Collaborate with the client and various teams and peers within AKQA.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
· You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting and concepting within a variety of campaigns and projects.
· You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
· You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
· Have a strong work ethic, with the desire to push your ideas and executions to not only meet, but exceed standards.
· You are curious about your craft and stay on top of best practice in your field.
· Ideally would live close to 6th October area but not mandatory
· Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
· Ensure a collaborative “one team” approach comprising both client and agency representatives
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply