Senior Creative Team
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients. They influence changes in consumer behaviour through storytelling, creativity and the use of interactive media. Making a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising, and inspiring the best global brands.
The Senior Creative Team is an established partnership of two with a track record of outstanding and successful collaboration. They bring exceptional art direction and copy expertise to the brands they work on, creating innovative concepts, writing compelling copy, and directing beautiful and original artwork of industry-leading quality.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Deliver pioneering and award-winning work from yourself and others who work with you.
- Deliver high-quality work to one key client or several growth clients on time and to budget.
- Achieve high level of internal and external satisfaction.
- Deliver world-class ideas and executions across a multitude of different channels and media.
- Influence trends in digital design: set the benchmark on which future projects will be delivered.
- Listen and respond to creative briefs, understanding if and where there are gaps.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multi-disciplinary talent: able to turn your hands to a broad application of creativity.
- Successful track record of copywriting/concepting, including experience within digital.
- Wide experience of and passion for all kinds of copy.
- Highest levels of attention to detail in English copywriting and correct application of grammar.
- Sophisticated knowledge of the craft skills of design and art direction.
- Creative success working in collaborative and multi-functional teams.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment essential.
- Exceptional, award-winning portfolio of work that demonstrates requirements of role.
- With a solid track record of creative ideation, you are able to present confidently with strong storytelling skills to sell your ideas in both internally and to clients.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.