Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Senior CX Strategist
Strategists at AKQA make our clients’ business their business. Driven by an innate curiosity and a passion for problem solving and learning, they harness their cutting-edge knowledge of brands, technology, culture and societal trends to provide unique outlooks and solutions for our clients.
As a Senior CX Strategist, you’ll contribute to the development of the CX Strategy on a key agency account, while ensuring the experiences created are of the highest quality possible. You’ll champion customer-centric processes and techniques whilst building exceptional client relationships.
At AKQA Sydney, you'll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement, embracing diversity and inclusion.
- Build CX concepts and roadmaps for clients.
- Research and understand competitor analysis, including crafting a future state design system.
- Apply customer-centric strategic thinking to account projects, continually develop the account CX strategy assets and produce deliverables to the highest quality.
- Ensure the quality of key client relationships and engagement.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and increase efficiency through cross-discipline collaboration.
- Champion customer-centric ideas and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and customer goals.
- Create high quality, commercially viable and attractive proposals and presentations.
- Promote market-leading services and effective, quality solutions to your account clients.
- Develop case studies for CX output, innovations and processes.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong ability to drive, inspire, and positively influence others.
- Previous experience working across Service and Product projects that involve the end user or customer.
- Develop, deploy and synth quantitative surveys.
- Facilitating stakeholder and customer interviews and workshops (qualitative research).
- Conduct contextual inquiries.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Run ideation and innovation development.
- Design and input into persona mapping, customer journey development and service blueprinting.
- Multi-channel CX strategy development.
- Develop CX roadmaps.
- Been part of a team building design systems.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively to deliver results.
- Embody a Service Design mindset having successfully engaged human centred design frameworks, methodologies and research for clients.
- Ability to foster a culture of proactivity, passion co-creation and energy for clients’ businesses.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply