Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Senior CX Strategist
Strategists at AKQA make our clients’ business their business. Driven by an innate curiosity and a passion for problem solving and learning, they harness their cutting-edge knowledge of brands, technology, culture and societal trends to provide unique outlooks and solutions for our clients.
As Senior CX Strategist, you’re responsible for leading a team through a digital product prototyping or product creation phase for our key clients. Your role involves exercising an intellectual curiosity and championing customer-centric processes and techniques such as customer research and product roadmapping / feature prioritisation. You’ll be building and managing client relationships, fearlessly telling clients things they may know (but are afraid to hear) and collaborating with interdisciplinary project teams to create innovative solutions. You will be working closely with design and technology teams to implement digital products that are designed for the end user.
The ultimate responsibilities of a Senior CX Strategist are to apply customer-centric strategic thinking to account projects, continually develop the account CX strategy assets and produce key deliverables to the highest quality, while developing the craft of CX strategy and mentoring junior and mid-weight CX practitioners
At AKQA Melbourne, you'll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement, embracing diversity and inclusion.
- Contribute to a team culture and environment that promotes and supports work/life balance, fulfillment and job satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and increase efficiency through cross-discipline collaboration.
- Champion customer-centric principles and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and customer goals.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all aspects of the customer-centric approach, and the ability to apply this knowledge flexibly across a variety of project types.
- Ensure AKQA is up to date on the latest CX trends and methodologies.
- Create high quality, commercially viable and attractive proposals and presentations.
- Promote market-leading services and effective, quality solutions to your account clients.
- Develop case studies for CX output, innovations and processes.
- Ensure the quality of key client relationships and engagement.
- Respond effectively to client needs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strategy & product roadmapping (for business and customer needs).
- Previous experience in validating research and ultimately made decisions on which features get put into a Product
- Ability to lead, inspire, and positively influence others.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively to deliver results.
- Ability to foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for clients’ businesses.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply