London, United Kingdom
Senior Data Analyst
Within AKQA, Data & Analytics is one of the fastest growing disciplines that is integral to delivering value for our clients and positive impact for their customers. As part of a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving our team provide a wide range of capabilities including user experience (UX) analytics, consumer research, and applied data science. Our clients are building the future of their business and, more than ever, data is at the heart of making this future a reality.
As a Senior Analyst at AKQA, you should be passionate about using data to derive insights and provide optimization recommendations that create better connections with consumers. You will be responsible for defining measurement and testing frameworks to business results for our clients.
For the right person this role offers the chance to shine on top tier clients, impact experiences that touch millions, scope and be part of out team to deliver on our vision.
- Experience in digital analytics, UX/funnel optimisation, and A/B testing and creating optimisation roadmaps
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or other analyticstools
- Knowledge and mastery of social listening tools (Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite,mentions), funnel / flow analysis (Content Square), CRM, Survey (Usabilia) or other 3rd party sources
- Experience building Dashboards using Tableau or Data Studio.
- Experience defining tracking specifications, QA and data validations for websites,mobile and cross-channel campaigns.
- Ability to connect a client’s business goals to a complete measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to meet those objectives.
- Highly developed communication and story-telling skills, to be able to connect those insights in a way that tells a clear story and leads to clear action – across a variety of formats (reports, presentations, interactive dashboards).
- SQL, R/Python and Data Science experience is a plus.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proactive mindset, able to execute a hypothesis-driven, data-first approach with light guidance from an Analytics Manager
- Skilled storyteller, able to effectively communicate analysis, identify key takeaways, and quantify opportunities.
- Team player, able to integrate into a project and team environment as a thought leader, seamlessly connecting analytics to actionable strategic goals.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.