San Francisco, United States
Senior Delivery Manager
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior Delivery Manager for AKQA, you will acutely understand the account and client process to oversee and manage the production of websites, e-commerce updates, and digital product experiences.
Candidates for this position must have a proven track record of digital production across multiple channels and platforms; as well as experience working within a digital design group, digital marketing consultancy or digital advertising agency producing complex websites and e-commerce experiences.
This role will require close collaboration—from concept, development, and launch—with client, creative, development and cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
Please note: No visa transfers or visa sponsorships will be offered at this time. Candidates for this role must be able to work West Coast hours.
This position is remote and is associated with the AKQA San Francisco studio.
- 6+ years hands on experience managing the end-to-end production of websites, creative digital executions, email campaigns, or other digital campaign executions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines
- Manage projects in a process rich environment with lots of governance
- Leverage existing tools and processes to track people and progress
- Define visual, functional and process requirements
- Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, and assumptions for projects
- Communicate dependencies and risks internally and with clients
- Document known and potential risks
- Point person for daily “standup” meeting interactions, as well as set up and attend client meetings on a regular basis
- Use AKQA’s and client’s software and project management systems to keep track of people and progress
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and AKQA team members
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent streams of work
- Mentor team members
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Acting as a trusted partner to our clients
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with common project management tools such as JIRA, Asana, or Microsoft Project
- Proven experience working closely with creatives and developers to produce digital content and campaign executions, optimally within an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods, and techniques
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The base salary range for this position at the time of this posting is indicated below. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. Explore our extensive range of benefits here.