San Francisco, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptual, and visually compelling work
- Develop comprehensive designs that work across digital experiences
- Have experience working on responsive design focused projects
- Collaborate with various teams within AKQA
- 6+ years experience
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of work.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- You handle fast-paced environments and tight deadlines with ease
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.