AKQA creatives combine artistry and competence to strategic insights to create beautiful ideas that move the world. Senior Designers are skilled storytellers who play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services.
As a Senior Designer, you will share exceptional creative thinking and accurate outputs, from the conception of an idea to its development and conclusion. You will partner with Art Directors and UX Designers to implement a primary design direction and incorporate the best design and technology practices in order to provide cohesive support of the overall creative strategies.
Based in our informal and bright offices in Milan, you will join a disciplined cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Due to the current situation we are mostly working remotely; since your health is our first priority, the interview process and the onboarding can be organised either in person or virtually.
- You have previous experience in design roles within digital agencies.
- You have a compelling portfolio of digital works.
- You have an exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles and awareness of design trends and innovation.
- You are capable of conceiving and collaborating on campaign ideas with creative teams while working on multiple projects by the deadlines and prioritizing tasks for each.
- You are able to mix together a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills.
- You are proficient with Sketch, Photoshop, Principle and other design programs.
- You speak Italian and English fluently and are able to work effectively in both languages.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have the drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You have strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail. You can efficiently manage your own time, always improving and outdoing yourself in every work.
- You are in your element when you team up with internal cross-functional groups and with clients.
- You enjoy working in a proactive and collaborative way within multidisciplinary teams.
- You can understand the technical possibilities and limitations of web development and take on every challenge with a solution-oriented approach.
- You proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development.
- You are able to inspire and provide mentorship, embracing the challenges and new ways of thinking.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply