Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Deliver and inspire category defining work from both you and others who work with you, influencing where appropriate a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
Located in ElSheikh Zayed, 6th of October City (Cairo, Egypt), as part of the AKQA team, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Consistently deliver several successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Participate in pitches.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Be client facing, present creative work to both internal and client stakeholders, and be the creative go-to on accounts you work on.
- Own and manage projects with some oversight from a Creative Director, remaining accountable for the delivery of creative output that meets AKQA standards for creative excellence.
- Share your knowledge with AKQA teams and mentor mid/junior designers.
- Stay up to date with the latest design and technology trends.
- High level client & team satisfaction.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design thinking and art direction across a variety of mediums and clients.
- Exceptional design aesthetics with portfolio to demonstrate.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in branding design methodologies and design thinking.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas of their kind in the world.
- You are passionate, driven and obsessed about your craft and stay on top of best practice in your field.
- You have extensive experience with software like Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma and Keynote.
Explore our extensive range of benefits here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply