London, United Kingdom
Senior Designer, Brand
Designers at AKQA are the visual visionaries of culture for our clients. An artistic bunch of thinkers, innovative problem solvers, we partner in creating a better future, faster, for our clients across the entire brand experience.
As a member of the AKQA Creative department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and brand design. You will make a difference to visual communications, brand design, advertising and inspire the best global brands. You will bring exceptional design thought to AKQA, delivering projects from brief to consumer in partnership with the Client, Strategy and Technology teams.
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work from your team, influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- High level internal and external client and team satisfaction.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Participate and challenge in a number of pitches.
- Communicate and conceptualise innovative ideas, and deliver successful solutions, while collaborating closely with Creative Senior team members.
- Execute world-class innovative and effective digital communications, interface design and interaction design experiences across all digital platforms.
- Responsible for asset management, collation and archiving.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working as a Senior Designer, including web design experience.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is required.
- Experience with Figma/Sketch, Creative Cloud complimented with traditional print applications.
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
- A strong grasp and understanding of brands and their visual impact on culture.
- Creating or redesigning or refreshing a distinct identity for a product or service or company.
- Ability and experience to produce designs across a variety of formats, platforms and environments including logos, visual identities, apps and websites, out of home media, social media, physical environments and more.
- A keen attention to details and understanding of how brand strategy and design.
- Expertise of branding and understanding design in a way that it can be relayed effectively through all components of a brand. .
- Elements such as naming conventions, Color logics, font pairing and recommendations etc.
- Creation of presentations to share conceptual thinking and proposals.
- Experience of Art Directing photography, illustration, typography and animation.
- Understanding of digital Design Systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply