Senior Digital Data Analyst
Analytics is one of the fastest-growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities — including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their businesses, more than ever with data at the heart of making this future a reality.
As a Senior Digital Data Analyst at AKQA, you’ll focus on generating insights from data, enabling us to optimise our clients’ business performance, whilst ensuring their own customers enjoy more relevant and personalised experiences. You’ll work closely with digital specialists from a range of strategy, creative and technology disciplines. And you’ll provide leadership and direction to more junior team members, whilst building valued partnerships with all your clients and colleagues.
At AKQA Wellington, you will predominantly work with a large Government organisation, proactively helping them to make citizens lives easier through smart digital solutions. You’ll work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Build a strong understanding of your clients’ business challenges and goals.
- Take a proactive approach to problem-solving, developing hypotheses and actionable insights from data sets related to everything from government services, eCommerce shopping carts to online video.
- Prepare reports and create dashboards which give our clients information and insight into their business’ performance.
- Develop measurement frameworks to meet customer and client business goals and KPI's.
- Collaborate with technical engineers to integrate data platforms together.
- Design, deploy, analyse and optimise A/B, multivariate tests and personalisation tactics.
- Configure and deploy website tagging and analytics tools for site implementations, including custom events, variables and dimensions.
- Prepare presentations and present to senior-level clients, combining your ability to generate insights with your data manipulation and visualisation skills.
- Mentor team members and enhance the growth and reputation of AKQA and our Insights & Personalisation team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager skills are a must.
- Strong experience with data analysis and visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with Customer Experience platforms such as Sitecore or Acquia is highly regarded.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Adobe Experience Cloud products such as Target, Audience Manager and Tag Manager is desirable.
- An understanding of customer lifecycle, automation and personalisation process and platforms is desirable.
- Ability to write basic code for data manipulation (such as Dax, SQL or similar).
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to present insights with confidence and ‘tell a story’ with data.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with the determination to find the best outcome for all projects.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.