Senior Digital Data Analyst
Within AKQA, Data & Analytics is one of the fastest growing disciplines that is integral to delivering value for our clients and positive impact for their customers. As part of a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving our team provides a wide range of capabilities including user experience (UX) analytics, consumer research, and applied data science. Our clients are building the future of their business and, more than ever, data is at the heart of making this future a reality.
As a Senior Analyst at AKQA, you should be passionate about using data to derive insights and provide optimisation recommendations that create better connections with consumers. You will be responsible for defining measurement and testing frameworks to business results for our clients.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Data Strategy: Ability to connect a client’s business goals to a complete measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to meet those objectives. You will also be responsible for developing data maturity roadmaps for our clients which are focused on raising their maturity in this space and using data across their digital ecosystems.
- Strong background in data analysis and insight generation, using statistically sound analytical techniques to provide robust descriptive data sets that inform, shape, and defend a business/brand/experience strategy.
- Communication and story-telling: be able to connect those insights in a way that tells a clear story and leads to clear action – across a variety of formats.
- Design detailed tracking strategies and ensuring rich data capture, as part of tag management (GTM), QA, and implementation guidance to dev team/partners.
- Create strategic testing frameworks, learning agendas and associated tools and methodologies, like using Google Optimise and analysing statistical significance.
- Prepare reports and creating dashboards which give our clients information and insight into their business’ performance
- Collaborate with technical engineers to integrate data platforms together
- Configure and deploy website tagging and analytics tools for site implementations, including custom events, variables and dimensions.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Experience in digital analytics, UX/funnel optimisation, and A/B testing.
- Knowledge and mastery of relevant analytics platforms and products:
- Web Analytics (Adobe & Google Analytics mandatory)
- Tag Management (Adobe Launch, GTM)
- Testing and Optimisation (Target, Optimise 360, Optimizely)
- BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio PowerBI)
- Data Warehouses (Big Query)
- UX tools (Full Story, Hotjar etc)
- Audience Management (Adobe Audience Manager,. Adobe Experience Platform)
- Ability to write basic code for data manipulation.
- High proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with Tableau, Google Data Studio or Power BI would be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to present insights with confidence and ‘tell a story’ with data.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with the determination to find the best outcome for all projects.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.