Wellington – Te Whanganui-a-Tara, New Zealand
Senior Digital Experience Strategist
Strategists at AKQA make our clients’ business their business. Driven by an innate curiosity and a passion for problem solving and learning, they harness their cutting-edge knowledge of brands, technology, culture and societal trends to provide unique outlooks and solutions for our clients.
As a Senior Digital Experience Strategist, you are a subject matter expert who will be responsible for defining customer-centric digital and multi-channel experiences of the highest possible quality. You’ll be building relationships with clients, and collaborating with interdisciplinary project teams to create innovative strategies and solutions. You will be expected to work relatively autonomously, while consulting with Leads or Directors to validate your thinking.
At AKQA Wellington, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Set the highest standard for strategy projects; inspiring and motivating the team by example, developing and inspiring your team, collaborating and presenting to clients with confidence.
- Plan and manage experience-led digital strategies end-to-end, ensuring the requisite processes and capabilities are in place for successful delivery and exceptional client results.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver customer-focused digital products and services that meet client needs in creative and impressive ways.
- Inspire and motivate with a growth mindset, developing strategy team members’ knowledge and skills.
- Cultivate a positive and proactive team culture that strives to deliver exceptional work and continuously improve, whilst acknowledging and celebrating success.
- Present the latest digital and CX trends and methodologies in an engaging manner, and use them to deliver innovative solutions that surprise and delight.
- Align creative, data, content and technology with client needs and business objectives, identify and convert commercially viable opportunities, and create case studies for growth.
- Keep the wider agency informed, focused and enthused about the progress of individual projects and the business as a whole.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven digital strategy project experience, particularly with large scale/complex projects delivered against commercial requirements
- Strong technical knowledge of digital and multi-channel CX strategy, measurement frameworks, mapping, data collection and analysis, statistical analysis, ethnography and other critical CX research, analysis and review methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and presentation style for managing client expectations, facilitating workshops, and conducting stakeholder and customer interviews.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with the dedication to find the best outcome for all projects.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us knowApply