Auckland – Tāmaki Makaurau, New Zealand & Wellington – Te Whanganui-a-Tara, New Zealand
Senior Digital Experience Strategist
Strategists at AKQA make our clients’ business their business. Driven by an innate curiosity and a passion for problem solving and learning, they harness their cutting-edge knowledge of brands, technology, culture and societal trends to provide unique outlooks and solutions for our clients.
As Senior Experience Strategist, you’re responsible for leading digital product concept development, prototyping and creation phases for our key clients. Your role involves exercising an intellectual curiosity and championing customer-centric processes and techniques such as customer research and product road mapping / feature prioritisation. You’ll be building and managing client relationships, exploring core customer experience challenges, and collaborating with interdisciplinary project teams to create innovative solutions. You will be working closely with design and technology teams to implement digital products that are designed around the needs of the end user. In addition, you may find yourself working with clients to develop future state business and platform models including impact modelling and develop business cases to help illustrate commercial, social and environmental outcomes.
The ultimate responsibilities of a Senior Experience Strategist are to apply customer-centric strategic thinking to client projects, continually develop the account experience strategy assets and produce key deliverables to the highest quality, while developing the craft of experience strategy and mentoring junior and mid-weight experience practitioners. You will be expected to work relatively autonomously, while consulting with Leads or Directors to validate your thinking.
At AKQA Aotearoa, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Set the highest standard for strategy projects; inspiring and motivating the team by example, developing and inspiring your team, collaborating and presenting to clients with confidence.
- Plan and manage experience-led strategies end-to-end, ensuring the requisite processes and capabilities are in place for successful delivery and exceptional client results.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all aspects of the customer-centric approach, and the ability to apply this knowledge flexibly across a variety of project types.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver customer-focused digital products and services that meet client needs in creative and impressive ways.
- Inspire and motivate with a growth mindset, developing strategy team members’ knowledge and skills.
- Cultivate a positive and proactive team culture that strives to deliver exceptional work and continuously improve, whilst acknowledging and celebrating success.
- Present the latest digital and CX trends and methodologies in an engaging manner and use them to deliver innovative solutions that surprise and delight.
- Align creative, data, content and technology with client needs and business objectives, identify and convert commercially viable opportunities, and create case studies for growth.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement, embracing diversity and inclusion.
- Champion customer-centric principles and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and customer goals.
- Ensure AKQA is up to date on the latest CX trends and methodologies.
- Create high quality, commercially viable and attractive proposals and presentations.
- Develop case studies for CX output, innovations and processes.
- Ensure the quality of key client relationships and engagement.
- Respond effectively to client needs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven CX capability and experience, particularly with large scale/complex projects delivered against commercial requirements.
- Previous experience in validating research and ultimately made decisions on which features get put into a Product
- Strategy & product road mapping (for business and customer needs).
- Strong technical knowledge of digital and multi-channel CX strategy, measurement frameworks, mapping, data collection and analysis, statistical analysis, ethnography and other critical CX research, analysis and review methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and presentation style for managing client expectations, facilitating workshops, and conducting stakeholder and customer interviews.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with the dedication to find the best outcome for all projects.
- Ability to lead, inspire, and positively influence others.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively to deliver results.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us knowApply