Senior Digital Producer
At AKQA, the Client Service team handle every facet of our relationship with clients, ensuring an unwavering commitment to the best possible outcome for all. With profound empathy for client contexts, customers and aspirations, they're the ultimate brand advocates and experts in identifying exciting new opportunities for growth.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our team and contribute to delivering world-class work for our clients. As a Senior Producer at AKQA, you will maintain budgets and timelines without compromising quality, the client relationship or the creative product. Part project manager, part quality assurance, part entrepreneur, part mentor to juniors, you will be adept at managing groups of stakeholders, and prioritising workflows to deliver exceptional work.
Located in Melbourne, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Develop and maintain positive internal/external relationships.
- Partner with internal teams to develop solutions for our clients, within the email marketing and CRM space.
- Plan, estimate and allocate resources to projects.
- Complete project documentation including invoicing, SOW, scoping, estimates and resource allocation.
- Manage project issues/assumptions/decisions and escalate where appropriate.
- Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within budget.
- Translate/communicate complex client requirements, statements of work and scope documents to different audiences.
- Display commercial acumen and ensure project profitability.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the project team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Can unlock opportunities for clients across the Adobe platform i.e. Adobe Campaign, Target or AEM.
- Have previous experience in completing project documentation.
- Understand the complexities and nature of relationship between agency and client.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Exceptional collaboration skills: able to inspire and assist team members.
- Own project deliverables and embody a culture of continual improvement.
- Knowledge and experience of digital strategy, design and technology.
- Experience of presenting to various stakeholders, face-to-face and in writing.
- Exceptional negotiating and risk management skills.
- Experience of working in marketing automation a bonus.
- Ideally have a high level understanding of Marketing Automation and how CRMs function.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply