San Francisco, United States
Senior Digital Producer - Sunnyvale
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
As a Senior Digital Producer for AKQA, working on our embedded client team in Sunnyvale, you will acutely understand the Account and client process to produce innovative MARCOM, branding and digital product experiences. Candidates for this position must have a strong track record of delivery across interactive channels and platforms; as well as experience working in a digital design group, digital marketing consultancy or digital advertising agency. This role will require close collaboration—from concept, development and launch—with client, creative, development and cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
*This role is working onsite, in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Structure and scope complex digital and interactive projects such as websites, direct mail, iOS apps
- Oversee the delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration. Work with cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines
- Use project management methodologies, including creation of relevant documentation
- Manage project financials to track status against budget and scope; provide detailed weekly reports, working with AKQA Program Manager, account leads, agency finance department and client
- Interact with clients daily, as well as set up and attend client meetings as needed
- Use AKQA’s and client’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and AKQA team members
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Collaborative: With multiple stakeholders, communication and teamwork is critical
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarizing succinctly
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques, with comfort in a technical environment
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems. The candidate must be a strong manager with ability to lead a team to a desired result
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- 5+ years of experience managing interactive projects and teams, optimally within an agency environment
- Required to be onsite in Cupertino/Sunnyvale campus full time but able to work from San Francisco depending on project needs
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Laughs often
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.