San Francisco, United States
Senior Digital Producer - Sunnyvale
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior Digital Producer for AKQA, you will acutely understand the account and client process to oversee and manage the production of websites, e-commerce updates, and digital product experiences.
Candidates for this position must have a proven track record of digital production across interactive channels and platforms; as well as experience working within a digital design group, digital marketing consultancy or digital advertising agency producing complex websites and e-commerce experiences.
This role will require close collaboration—from concept, development and launch—with client, creative, development and cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
Please note, this is not a broadcast role. This role requires heavy digital and e-commerce production and deep digital project management experience.
- Must have at least 7 years of solid, hands on experience managing the end-to-end production of complex websites builds, e-commerce site maintenance, site redesigns and website updates
- Previous experience working as a Digital Producer within a design studio, digital advertising group, advertising agency or client side design group
- Experience managing teams of digital producers, interactive project managers and digital associate project managers
- Experience overseeing the delivery and execution process of large scale websites, as well as ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines
- Experience using agile and project management methodologies, as well as the creation of relevant documentation
- Experience managing project financials to track status against budget and scope, in addition to providing detailed weekly reports
- Interact daily and partner closely with clients, as well as set up and attend client meetings on a regular basis
- Use AKQA’s and client’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Candidates must be able to work onsite, in Sunnyvale, at least a few days a week when offices reopen
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Collaborative: With multiple stakeholders, communication and teamwork is critical
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarizing succinctly
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques, with comfort in a technical environment
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems. The candidate must be a strong manager with ability to lead a team to a desired result
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Proven experience working closely with creatives and developers to produce complex digital projects and large teams, optimally within an agency environment
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
No visa transfers or visa sponsorships will be offered at this time. Candidates for this role came be remote, but must be able to work West Coast hours and be willing to travel to Sunnyvale, CA for onsite meetings as needed.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.