Senior Digital Strategist
At AKQA, our Marketing Strategy team create integrated, multi-channel campaigns and experiences using data, behavioural insights and technology, to identify high value audiences that our clients can target and engage with.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist with a strong communications strategy background. You are a proactive thought leader who loves learning, experimenting and exploring the possibilities of data-driven customer experiences. You have experience across a range of data marketing disciplines, including marketing automation/CRM customer journey planning, A/B testing/optimisation, and analytics and reporting.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance
- Develop data-driven customer communication strategies, including lifecycle campaigns to drive business performance.
- Identify opportunities to reach customers through emerging channels and work with the Engineering team to prototype and implement.
- Develop robust measurement frameworks and methodologies for clients to understand their ROI in marketing technologies.
- Run strategic A/B testing programmes using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely or Adobe Target.
- Advocate for data marketing within AKQA and to our client base, to further raise our profile within this area.
- Work closely with the Insights and Personalisation Lead to mentor other team members and evolve our service offering.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 4+ years of data marketing experience.
- Communications experience essential: this role requires a customer- and data-focused mindset.
- Experience of CRM/lifecycle planning, including segment identification, trigger definition, journey planning and testing.
- Experience in digital analytics: Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics preferred. Not a data scientist, but able to delve into data to find insights and confidently and clearly present to clients.
- Experience of A/B testing: create test frameworks, plan tests and be hands-on with the tool itself.
- Excellent stakeholder management across multiple clients and workstreams.
- Strong communicator: able to explain complex topics in a way that non-data-savvy people will understand.
- Experimental and proactive mindset: willing to push boundaries and secure quick wins to ensure buy-in for innovative work.
- Mentor other team members and educate wider AKQA team about data marketing.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.