San Francisco, United States
Senior Email Developer
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA Senior Email Developers participate in the creation of sophisticated digital experiences and must have advanced understanding of front-end web development. AKQA Front-end Developers have a strong dedication to recent and upcoming technologies, as well as the drive to develop innovative technical solutions. As a Senior Email Developer at AKQA, you will work with a team of highly skilled people – each with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery.
Please note: No visa transfers or visa sponsorships will be offered at this time. Candidates for this role must be able to work West Coast hours.
This position is remote and is associated with the AKQA San Francisco studio.
- Expertise in front end technologies, HTML and CSS – Sass
- Expertise building marketing emails or web-development for premium consumer brands
- Experience authoring components in a CMS or content admin tool
- Experience with web development tools like xScope, PerfectPixel, and Xcode Simulator
- Experience implementing pixel perfect designs
- Experience developing to responsive web design specifications
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code
- Providing technical guidance to more junior team members
- Experience with version control GIT and SVN
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Sketch
- Manage and code multiple concurrent email development workstreams
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working as a Front-End or Email Developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
- Strong teamwork skills and able to work effectively and collaboratively with a diverse group of people
- A passion for quality, receptive to feedback, and a desire to write code that produces a bug-free user experience
- You thrive when facing new challenges in improving client deliverables
- Ability to influence technical discussions and interact professionally with a client multidiscipline team
- Relentless attention to detail
- Wants to work in a process rich, quality driven organization
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The base salary range for this position at the time of this posting is indicated below. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. Explore our extensive range of benefits here.