San Francisco, United States
Senior E-mail Developer – Sunnyvale
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
AKQA Direct Marketing (DM) Front-end Developers have a strong dedication to delivering responsive, pixel perfect emails, that will render flawlessly across email clients, browsers and devices. Developers participate in the creation of stand-alone custom tools, and automate build tasks to standardize and streamline the DM development and delivery process.
*Candidates must be available to work on-site in Sunnyvale, CA.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, and CSS – Sass and coding best practices for responsive email design
- Experience with web development tools like xScope, PerfectPixel, and Xcode Simulator
- Expertise building DM emails or web-development for premium consumer brand
- Expertise developing email for all major email clients
- Experience implementing pixel perfect designs
- Experience developing to responsive web design specifications
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code
- Experience with version control software
- Experience with Photoshop
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working as a Front-End Developer
- Eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A passion for quality, receptive to feedback, and a desire to write code that produces a bug-free user experience
- Able to articulate your ideas to the team
- You thrive when facing new challenges in improving client deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.