Senior Experience Designer
Experience Designers at AKQA craft, concept, and deliver interfaces that make technology more natural and enjoyable to use. With expertise in design strategy, technology and brand, our design team of researchers, visual designers and user experience designers take a human-centred approach to create beautiful and meaningful brand experiences.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. You will apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insights, enabling you to develop work that delights customers and delivers business results. You will bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Conceive, develop and execute expertly crafted digital design solutions across websites and mobile apps.
- Champion excellent design and craft standards.
- Create concepts, screen designs, prototypes, UI kits, mood boards and style guides.
- Be familiar with responsive and systematic designs and agile methodology.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders and build trusting relationships.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality.
- Share your knowledge with wider Experience Design and AKQA teams and mentor mid/junior designers.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong experience within a dedicated digital design role
- Exceptional design aesthetics with UI folio to demonstrate.
- Proven ability to bring your ideas to life and see projects from conception to final product.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong experience across Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch/Figma and InVision/Principle.
- Proficient in user-centred design methodologies and design thinking.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.