Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
Senior Experience Designer
AKQA's Experience designers are endlessly curious professionals, and are up to date with the new trends, technologies and tools to develop the best digital experiences across the widest markets. We strongly believe in the ‘design thinking’ approach to develop valuable experiences that improve people’s lives and clients' business results.
We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer who thrives in fast-changing environment and are passionate about designing groundbreaking solutions to human problems. Combining strategic rigor and executional discipline you will define innovative and interactive experiences, products and services that help deliver positive impact for brands, people and their environment.
As an AKQA Senior Experience designer you have a central role in a multidisciplinary team of professional profiles including but not limited to Strategists, Analysts, Creative Technologists, Art Directors and Developers. You can confidently bring value throughout the whole process of experience design, starting from user research throughout the definition of sharp and relevant requirements. Your passion for UX drives you to foster design thinking and best practices, inspiring people both within and outside the team to create simple, useful and delightful cross-channel experiences within the connected world.
Based in either of our studios in Milan or Roncade (near Venice, Italy), you will join a cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Since your health is our first priority, we are currently working and holding interview processes remotely. Once the emergency is over, we are planning to roll out a remote working policy we will be happy to discuss with you during the hiring process.
- With five or more years’ experience, you can lead digital transformation and experience design projects, adopting service design methodology and guiding a team of specialists, supporting senior roles and mentoring junior teammates;
- You have a deep understanding of methods to extract user’s behaviours and needs, guided by an excellent interpretation of the brand and its values;
- You are used to being in charge of developing cross-channels experiences, starting from the definition of the entire architecture of the user journey to the interaction at every touchpoint;
- You have experience in global or international projects with different work streams and a high level of complexity.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You enjoy working in a proactive and collaborative way within multidisciplinary teams, facing challenges, handling and organising your own work, and ensuring deadlines are met;
- You feel at ease in fostering the design-thinking approach, including facilitating workshops, focus groups and brainstorming sessions with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You are able to interact with professional proficiency in both Italian and English, with different stakeholders at all levels.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply