Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Senior Experience Designer
AKQA are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join an exciting global account design team. Reporting into the Experience Design Directors, you will be focused on the optimisation and scale of a SaaS likened multi-market website and app. You will be contributing to a Global Design System used by customers all over the world.
You have exceptional UI craft backed by UX know-how. You are detail focused and technically minded.You will collaborate with Product designers, Engineers and other cross functional teams to conceive and create innovative digital user experiences. You are passionate about user interface design and dedicated to building our reputation for work that is ground-breaking and impactful.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance
This is a rare opportunity to work within an agency but exclusively on one fast growing global retail account. It would suit a Product Designer looking to be a key contributor to an evolving global product, or someone wanting to champion their craft.
- Experience envisioning and executing high quality design solutions across websites and mobile apps
- A portfolio showcasing experience on definition, creation and maintenance of design systems
- Taking design through to development ready user interface (UI) assets with ongoing design QA throughout development
- Strong experience with user flows and complex interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity
- Exceptional visual, craft and human centred design skills
- Working knowledge of UX process and evidence-based design methodologies
- Experience working on large scale enterprise projects and content management systems (or in large teams) is advantageous but not essential
- Ecommerce experience is advantageous but not essential
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Confidently collaborate and present work to AKQA clients and teams
- Build strong relationships with internal/external account stakeholders
- Take ownership for the timely execution of all project deliverables
- Be motivated and driven to deliver the best work of your career
- Strong and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Relentless attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.