Auckland – Tāmaki Makaurau, New Zealand
Senior Front End Developer
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Front End Developer, you will gain wide-ranging experience working on New Zealand and international brands. You will develop web sites and applications. You will have the opportunity to build technology solutions that enable our world-class clients to succeed. You must be motivated by work that is groundbreaking in its thinking and execution.
Located in Auckland, as part of AKQA you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Development experience with HTML5 / CSS3, SCSS, BEM notation
- React (preferred) / NextJS or VueJS
- Graphic design apps like Figma & Photoshop skills
- Browser testing experience (Mac / PC, modern browsers)
- Experience with the following will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of developing with a CM
- W3C website accessibility standards
- Search Engine Optimisation
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Desire to learn and embrace the latest technologies.
- A highly motivated, productive and collaborative approach to your work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.