San Francisco, United States
Senior Integrated Producer
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district—the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry—AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
The Sr. Integrated Producer at AKQA will acutely understand the account and client process. Candidates for this position must have experience producing content which could take the form of video, photography or audio as well as a strong track record of delivery across channels and platforms. This role will require close collaboration with client, creative, and cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
- Structure and scope a variety of content creation projects such as video shoots, photo shoots, audio recording, animation
- Source and manage best in class production partners
- Develop detailed and accurate estimates
- Experience with and detailed understanding of usage and licensing models
- Oversee the delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration. Work with cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines
- Use project management methodologies, including creation of relevant documentation
- Manage project financials to track status against budget and scope; provide detailed reports, working with AKQA Program Manager, account leads, agency finance department and client
- Interact with clients daily, as well as set up and attend client meetings as needed
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and AKQA team member
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Collaborative: With multiple stakeholders, communication and teamwork is critical
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarizing succinctly
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques, with comfort in a creative environment
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems. The candidate must have the ability to lead a team to a desired result
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- 5+ years of experience managing and producing content
- Required to be onsite in the AKQA San Francisco office
- Progressive, contemporary, outgoing, personality and personal style with a buttoned up, organized, professional work ethic
- Comfortable with clients, good listener, highly collaborative and easy to work with
- Previous experience producing video content a must
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.