Senior Interactive Designer
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
From our locations in San Francisco and the Silicon Valley, the epicenter of the bay area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Our Interaction Designers play essential roles in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
As a Designer on our team in Sunnyvale, you will have the opportunity to create unique designs, graphical systems and branded experiences and will craft exceptional designs from inception through production with some direction.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills
- With some direction, create and manage original, persuasive, conceptual and visually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences
- Inspire and provide mentorship, embracing challenges and new ways of thinking
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- An outstanding portfolio of work
- Experience designing e-commerce and retail experiences
- The drive to break boundaries and craft the world’s best ideas
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.