Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant (Braze)
At AKQA we help our clients architect and deliver their future customer experiences, bringing together a range of services and market leading technologies. Our marketing technology team is responsible for building the ecosystems that enable our clients marketing strategies to engage with their customers.
Within our marketing technology team we are looking for a Senior Market Automation Consultant with Braze expertise to help deliver cross-channel campaigns and end to end solutions for our clients with the Braze platform. You will be responsible for advising and consulting with client and internal teams on the platform usage, building and executing campaigns within the platform, as well as post-campaign analysis and feedback to our clients. You’ll work as part of a team of marketing technologists across a range of clients and alongside other AKQA specialists on strategy, content, creative, development and design.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Work collaboratively with clients and AKQA teams to understand and deliver solutions with Braze
- Effective translation of marketing requirements into the optimum approach within Braze
- Consulting with clients to advocate for the platform, understanding its strengths and weaknesses to achieve their goals.
- Work with Braze platform to manage implementations and platform enhancements within a client’s marketing technology ecosystem
- Define, design and implement new solutions with the Braze platform across new implementations and enhancements to existing solutions.
- Manage change requests for existing/future planned campaigns and implementations within Braze
- Recommend improvements and efficiencies for internal and client campaign operations
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong experience of working within campaign management within agency or client-side
- Proven experience of client requirement gathering and solution execution within Braze platform
- Interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, with a proactive attitude
- Process and delivery focused
- Strong time-management skills to deliver multiple projects/campaigns
- Technical experience of working with Braze platform ideally with or working towards platform certifications
- Comfortable working with data to analyse and report on campaigns and platform effectiveness
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.