Senior Motion Designer
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
AKQA is looking for a talented 2D/3D motion graphics artist who possesses a strong sense of design, an eye for detail, and artistic abilities to create outstanding moving visuals. In the role of a senior motion designer at AKQA, your work will involve delivering high-end motion graphics videos for both regional and global brand partners.
Located in ElShiekh Zayed in 6 of October city, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Provide motion design for a wide range of visual communication
- Supporting & mentoring the existing team to elevate the creative output
- Working with a variety of mediums, including film, 2D/3D software and video content
- Brainstorming ideas & creating storyboards for animations
- Recommending the best approach to integrate emerging 3D animation techniques into day-to-day execution
- Work collaboratively with the client and with wider internal teams within the AKQA network
- Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking
- Be accountable for the project deliverables and manage the quality to ensure they meet AKQA standards for creative excellence.
- This role is Hybrid and will be working remote and reporting in the AKQA Dubai studio
Qualities & skills:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in motion graphics animation in 2D and 3D
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Proven experience with 3D software (Cinema 4D or Maya)
- Fundamental understanding of storytelling & visual treatment in motion
- Passionate about emerging technologies and motion techniques
- Proficiency with illustration tools
- An understanding of aspect dynamics, animation rigging/set-up, and 3D modeling
- Experience in a fast-paced creative communication agency environment is a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a bonus
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply