Senior .NET Developer
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior .NET Developer with extensive Sitecore experience, you will develop and deliver high-quality digital platforms based on the .NET/Microsoft umbrella of technologies. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will build technology solutions that enable our world-class clients to succeed.
Located in Gurgaon, as part of AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Expertise in software engineering including ASP.NET/MVC and C#.
- Deep understanding of the web: protocols, architecture, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability and databases, etc.
- Deep understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
- Excellent dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to develop market-leading solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.