Senior .NET Developer (Kentico)
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage the full suite of CMS and experience platform features. Our Back-end Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless, integrated platforms in the most advanced, best practice and scalable manner possible.
As a Senior .NET Developer with extensive Kentico experience, you will develop and deliver high-quality digital platforms based on the .NET/Microsoft umbrella of technologies. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will build technology solutions that enable our world-class clients to succeed.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Develop best-of-breed, service-oriented .Net applications using Entity Framework, SQL Server, the .Net technology stack and the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to .Net applications, SQL databases, Web API and a range of integrated systems.
- Operate in an iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Contribute to the .Net discipline growth within the business.
- Implement high quality software solutions in line with business requirements.
- Plan and execute testing across multiple platforms and solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience developing highly maintainable Kentico platforms, ideally also with experience in other .Net platforms such as Sitecore and/or Sitecore Commerce.
- Expertise in software engineering including ASP.NET/MVC and C#.
- Technically excellent programmer with a deep understanding of software engineering principles.
- Deep understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
- Excellent dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to develop market-leading solutions.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.
- Deep understanding of the web: protocols, architecture, cloud infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability and databases, etc.
- A track record of delivering exceptional work.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.