Auckland – Tāmaki Makaurau, New Zealand
Senior .NET / Fullstack Developer (Sitecore)
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our Developers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless data exchange systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible, and work closely with other teams to transform visual design into code and static designs into elegant and intuitive solutions.
As a Full Stack developer, you will have expertise in both front-end and back-end technologies, and be able to work equally across both. You will be a self-starter, be driven by quality and attention to detail and be able to quickly assess and understand the impact of code changes across much larger, wider systems. You will have the ability to work closely with other team members, proactively collaborate and be receptive to changing priorities.
At AKQA Auckland, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Develop HTML5/CSS3/JS and .Net based applications using Entity Framework, SQL Server, the .Net technology stack and the Microsoft Azure cloud, as well as related front-end frameworks and technologies.
- Implement solutions based on .Net based content management and commerce platforms such as Sitecore, Sitecore Commerce or Kentico.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to .Net applications, SQL databases, Web API and a range of integrated systems.
- Evaluate system specifications against business requirements.
- Implement high quality software solutions in line with business requirements.
- Produce quality code that is readable and maintainable by the team.
- Plan and execute testing across multiple platforms and solutions.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience developing Microsoft solutions utilizing ASP .Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Experience working with .Net based content management platforms such as Sitecore or Kentico
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern patterns & practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC, etc.
- Good knowledge of and experience with the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, web servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability, cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with agile development.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.