London, United Kingdom
Senior Payroll and Benefits Administrator - FTC
At AKQA, we blend the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought; you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
This role will sit within the in-house Payroll team, and will be Reporting directly to our International Head of Payroll & Benefits. You will assist the team with preparing the monthly payrolls, using SD Worx, handling payroll data, benefits and completing the month end tasks.
Please note, this is a 16 month fixed-term contract.
- Processing and checking of 6 monthly payrolls.
- Process and checking of 1 Swedish payroll – support will be given during handover
- Process monthly pension administration.
- Prepare and assist with distribution of month end reports (G2N, P32, report downloads, etc.)
- Provide administrative support on day-to-day basis
- Assist with answering queries in the payroll inbox
- Distribute monthly and annual employee reports (P45’s, P60’s, P11D’s etc.)
- Assist with Managing all AKQA’s benefit platforms (CCV, Cyclescheme, Lifeworks, Bupa, Unum, WWOP, Help@hand, Gymbox, Season ticket loans, etc.)
- Offer guidance and support to the Payroll Assistant
- Involvement with Workday/SD Worx integration where necessary
- Adhoc duties as and when requested
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- SD Worx, Workday
- Experienced knowledge of payroll and pension procedures, relating to statutory deductions, PAYE and related legislation
- Year end processing
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be highly numerate and computer literate
- Ability to deal with extremely confidential information and be discreet at all times
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated and ability to be flexible and adaptable
- CIPP qualified would be advantageous
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply