Senior Performance Manager
As a Performance Manager in the Media team, your primary responsibility will be to plan, strategise, execute, and optimise performance-based digital marketing campaigns across various online platforms.
The Media team we imaginatively apply art and science to create transformative experiences, accelerate growth and future-proof organisations. AKQA Media designs every touchpoint along the customer journey with unmatched native ability to define, find, connect, and inspire audiences across all brand interactions.
You will be responsible for driving traffic, generating leads or conversions, through effective media buying and campaign management techniques.
This role requires a deep understanding of media buying platforms, strong analytical skills, and a keen eye for data-driven decision-making.
Located in ElSheikh Zayed, 6th of October City (Cairo, Egypt), as part of the AKQA team, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Develop and implement performance marketing strategies to drive traffic, leads, and conversions, considering target audience, budget, and campaign objectives.
- Manage and optimize online marketing campaigns across paid search, paid social, display, and other digital advertising channels.
- Able to conduct a thorough research to come up with audience profiles based on the given brief.
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop compelling and highly optimized ad copy, visuals, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and implement robust tracking systems to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and regularly provide detailed reports to stakeholders.
- Continuous monitoring of campaign performance, including budget utilization, audience targeting, cost-per-acquisition, return on ad spend, and other relevant metrics.
- Conduct A/B testing and data analysis to improve campaign performance, optimize bidding strategies, keywords, ad placements, and targeting.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, new media channels, and emerging technologies to ensure the adoption of innovative and effective strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including data analysts, creative teams, and account managers to align marketing efforts and achieve business goals.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven experience in planning, executing, and optimizing performance marketing campaigns across various digital advertising channels.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and act on data-driven insights.
- Proficiency in using digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Meta Business Manager, TikTok Ad Manager, and Google Marketing Platform.
- Familiarity with analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with conversion tracking implementation platforms like Google Tag manager.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex marketing concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record of effectively managing and coordinating multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and achieving targets.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage budgets and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Professional level communication skills in both Arabic and English.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply