An AKQA group company, the Millipede team create mobile experiences that make people learn, laugh, and tap play one more time. Firm believers in the transformative power of education, creativity and technology, they use human-centric design to turn complex ideas into beautiful games, applications and programs.
An amazing opportunity has opened up for a seasoned Senior Producer at Millipede who will be responsible for the delivery of world class work and successful commercial outcomes for clients. They have the ability to manage large and complex digital projects though are responsible for the day-to-day management of digital projects of all types and scale. They will work collaboratively with leadership teams, functional leads and team members to ensure that projects meet delivery standards. The Senior Producer maintains resources, budgets and timelines without compromising quality or the creative product.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Lead interface with clients on delivery, and agency teams (design, development, consulting etc.)
- Development of project-related documents
- Manage client expectations, status, objectives, budgets and timelines in a timely manner.
- Manage risks and dependencies across projects,
- Simultaneously manages projects of medium to high complexity.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Provide inspiration and positively influence others.
- Strong experience as a Senior Producer or Project Manager.
- Demonstrable experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Certified in PMP or Prince2.
- Scrum Master certification is desirable.
- Deep understanding of clients businesses and their business objectives.
- Inspire and grow junior producers, coaching and managing them to their maximum potential.
- Focus effort towards Millipede & AKQA’s strategic objectives and goals.
- Inspire innovation and creative thinking to deliver results.
- Foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for clients businesses and projects.
- Ensure Millipede & AKQA Values are reflected in our work and team: innovation, service, quality, thought.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement, embracing diversity and inclusion.
- Celebrate successes.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply