At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services.
With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and content that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior Producer at AKQA, you will be responsible for the management of complex end-to-end, full life-cycle cross-platform production projects of Photography, Video for Digital and Broadcast, CGI/3D Post-Production, Social Creative Activation, and Immersive/Experiential design.
Alongside a Client Service Lead and a Creative Lead, this position is part of the leadership team as a production expert.
As a Senior Producer, you will be involved in the conception phase to frame a safe and suitable production setup after proof-checking the feasibility of creative ideas. You will be responsible from inception and scope definition through to delivery, setting up the best production systems to reach the balance between competitivity towards our client, profitability of the projects, and quality of the deliveries.
The position consists of defining what typology of content is most relevant to be conceived given the context, targeted consumers, and client. The position requires strong knowledge of social networks and brand strategy. The producer must help build a relevant offer of video and photography production at the agency. This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and management skills across several internal disciplines: Strategy, Client Services, Social Media Manager, Creative.
The producer is also responsible for setting up fair and efficient partnerships with third parties so that they bring value to our production projects. Most importantly, the position consists of being a reference for the postproduction phase of any content project.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam, you will have access to our diverse network of specialists by collaborating across our twelve European studios. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Closely work with the Creative team to ensure and conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects.
- Evaluate and improve delivery practices and techniques. Notably by conceiving and crafting relevant and flexible management tools (dashboards, financial models, etc.)
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration – most specifically in the postproduction phase.
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives. Organize postproduction systems and workflows as optimized as possible.
- Cultivate excellent communication towards internal teams, clients and partners.
- Use AKQA’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress, as well as the financial performance for the project.
- Help build out AKQA SoW and articulate production workstreams accordingly.
- Ensure aims of the project together with quality standards are met.
- Select, pilot, and manage a wide range of third parties, always bearing in mind the company’s value and making sure that its interest as well as our clients’ is respected.
- Organize and manage any relevant third-party company delegation, putting together protective production contract as detailed as possible (based on the AKQA existing templates).
- Carry out risk assessment, and flag necessary warnings in due time.
- Run the postproduction phase to deliver master assets.
- Run the secondary postproduction phase to deliver adapted assets.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5+ years of experience preferably within a consulting or agency environment, implementing innovative, interactive, and consumer-focused solutions.
- Demonstrate experience working on interactive content production projects including campaign, brand films, photography, and more
- Experience working with Creative teams with the ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions, and manage client situations.
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes, and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Be an excellent team player who supports and elevates the project and other team members
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply